Online Banking Upgrade Coming Soon, But Not Quite Yet
Coming Soon But Not Quite Yet:
Online Banking Upgrade Postponed Until It's Perfectly Awesome
When it comes to member access and security, we strive to be as close to perfect as we possibly can. Because we're still putting the finishing touches on our upgraded Online Banking platform, we've decided to hold off on introducing it for a bit longer. Our members deserve nothing but the best, and we won't rest until our new Online Banking service is second to none. We'll keep you posted as we grow closer to the upgrade date. Rest assured, it will be well worth the wait!
Here are some of the new features you can look forward to:
- Enjoy a cleaner and more user-friendly interface in both desktop and mobile environments.
- View most every consumer account you’re a primary or joint owner on, with one log in!
- Transfer funds to another Fibre Federal member.
- Log in to Mobile Banking with your fingerprint.
- Business Bill Pay is now available for Business Online Banking users.
- Customize your experience by choosing and organizing your five favorite widgets that appear and color-coding your accounts. On desktop, you can also select from a variety of themes.
- Re-order and hide accounts.
- Transfer to your accounts at other financial institutions.
- Budgets: create a budget, assign accounts, and add expenses and income.
- Savings Goals: Create goals and monitor your progress.
- You can now view your Visa statement through Mobile Banking, in addition to your regular statement.
- View details on pending transactions for the following week from your dashboard.
- Snapshots: View selected account balances by launching the mobile app, without logging in.
If you would like more information, click here.