Congrats to the 2019/20 Scholarship Winners
We support the educational aspirations of our members with scholarships that further their educational goals and help prepare them to be the future leaders, professionals, and business people of our community.
For the 2019/20 academic year, scholarships totaling $11,000 were awarded to seven Fibre Federal and TLC members. In addition to the $2,000 Jim Stacie Memorial Scholarship, named in memory of a past Board Chairman, we awarded six $1,500 scholarships.
Congratulations to 2019/20 Scholarship Recipients:
$2,000 Jim Stacie Memorial Scholarship winner:
- Jewell Barnes (Studying psychology at University of Washington)
$1,500 Scholarship winners:
- Emily Ashby (Studying pyschology pre-med at Whitworth University)
- Madison Hargett (Studying science at Lane Community College)
- Dillon Reinhart (Studying history at University of Portland)
- Taylor Tabor (Studying psychology at Central Washington University)
- Erik Titus (Studying lineman work at Volta Line College)
- Makayla Wallace (Studying fine arts at University of Washington)