2020-2021 Scholarship Winners
We support the educational aspirations of members with scholarships that further their educational goals and help prepare them to be the future leaders, professionals, and business people of our community.
For the 2020/21 academic year, scholarships totaling $11,000 were awarded to seven Fibre Federal and TLC members. In addition to the $2,000 Jim Stacie Memorial Scholarship, named in memory of a past Board Chairman, we awarded six $1,500 scholarships.
Congratulations to 2020/21 Scholarship Recipients:
$2,000 Jim Stacie Memorial Scholarship winner:
- Cristy Langdon, University of Idaho
$1,500 Scholarship winners:
- Jesus Landa, University of Oregon
- Noah Mattison, Washington State University
- Kara Putman, Pacific University
- Devin McDaniel, Portland State University
- Dakota Rundell, Oregon State University
- Lillian Weber, Snow College