Scholarship Winners 2021-2022
We support the educational aspirations of members with scholarships that further their educational goals and help prepare them to be the future leaders, professionals, and business people of our community.
For the 2021/22 academic year, scholarships totaling $11,000 were awarded to seven Fibre Federal and TLC members. In addition to the $2,000 Jim Stacie Memorial Scholarship, named in memory of a past Board Chairman, we awarded six $1,500 scholarships.
Congratulations to 2021/22 Scholarship Recipients:
$2,000 Jim Stacie Memorial Scholarship winner:
- Nina Zweifel, Oregon State University
$1,500 Scholarship winners:
- Melea Alexander, Washington State University Vancouver
- Anna Enyeart, Christendom College
- Michael Gabalis, University of Washington
- Elias Harold, Pacific University
- Ashden Niemeyer, Northwest Lineman College
- Elizabeth Vaughn, Washington State University