Fibre Federal and TLC 2020/2021 School Year Scholarship Program
Fibre Federal supports the educational aspirations of members and their children with scholarships that further their educational goals and help prepare them to be the future leaders, professionals, and business people of our communities.
For the 2020/2021 academic year, the credit union will offer (7) academic scholarships for the 2020/2021 school year:
- $2,000 Jim Stacie Memorial Scholarship
*Please note, all scholarships submitted are considered for the Jim Stacie Memorial Scholarship.
- (6) $1,500 Academic Scholarships
- Applicant must be a Fibre Federal Credit Union/TLC, A Division of Fibre Federal Credit Union member
- Application must be accompanied by a copy of current school transcripts, or equivalent
- Application must be accompanied by a minimum of (1) letter of recommendation
Scholarships are awarded based on:
- Quality/Completeness of Scholarship Application
- Financial Planning/Need
- Academic Standing
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- In addition to the criteria listed above, the Jim Stacie Memorial Scholarship is awarded based on leadership qualities
Scholarship Applications are due by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 31, 2020. Applications can be submitted by:
- Drop off at any convenient branch location
- Mail to:
Fibre Federal Credit Union
ATTN: Scholarship Committee
PO Box 1234
Longview, WA 98632
- Fax to (360) 414-4202
- Scan/Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply Online
Download Scholarship Application Apply and Submit Online
Scholarships will be awarded by April 30, 2020.
Scholarships awarded in April 2020 must be used by December 31, 2021.
Please contact Executive Assistant Monica Anderson at (360) 414-4244 if you have any additional questions.