Thank you for your understanding as we make service adjustments to protect the health and safety of our members and staff. You can find the most up-to-date information here.
Branch Lobbies Expanded
We have expanded our lobby services. Our Seaside branch will remain drive-up only until further notice. Please select the “Service Hours” tab for the latest updates on our lobby hours once all lobbies open. We’ll continue to maintain safety precautions to protect our members and employees. For these reasons, please expect a different experience and a longer wait than you may be used to.
If you wish to visit one of our lobbies, please be aware of the following:
- Please bank remotely or use our drive up if you are feeling ill or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Mask usage is required at all branches. When you enter, you will be asked to briefly lower your mask and look into the camera before proceeding.
- Due to social distancing guidelines, a limited number of members will be allowed into each lobby at a time.
- Please maintain a distance of 6 feet from your fellow members within the lobby.
- If you wish to open a new account or apply for a loan, please apply online or call ahead to 800-205-7872 to make an appointment.
- We are not offering Shared Branch services at this time.
- There are no public restrooms and no exceptions.
- Frequently touched surfaces in this lobby are cleaned and disinfected daily, and signature pads, pens, and countertops are cleaned between each member.
- There will be no Saturday hours in the lobbies at this time.
- Use our free Online Banking for your transactions including transfers, loan payments, and more. Don’t already have Online Banking? Click the gold Online Banking Login button at the top of your screen (or on the homepage on a mobile device) and follow the link under "New to Online Banking?" to get started.
- Use Mobile Deposit to securely and quickly deposit checks from home with your mobile device. In most cases, the funds will be available by the following business day.
- Conduct your regular transactions at our drive-up. Please always bring your ID.
- Call 800-205-7872 to schedule an emergency appointment, if needed.
- If you wish to open a new account, please apply online.
- For all loan questions, call us at 800-205-7872 or you can apply for a loan online.
- Fibre Financial Group is available by appointment only. Please call 360-414-4224.
- Use Call-24 Telephone Banking. If you’d prefer not to use Online Banking, Call-24 is also an option to check balances, transfer funds, and make loan payments.
- ATMs are available at all branches. You can withdraw cash, transfer funds, make loan payments, and make cash or check deposits in the envelopes provided. We’re part of CO-OP Shared Branching, so you have surcharge-free access to nearly 30,000 ATMs nationwide.
- Night drop is available at all branches. Deposits are posted by the next business day.
- Be aware of COVID-19 phishing scams and other cyber scams. For more information, visit www.consumer.ftc.gov.
Contact Center hours: 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-6:00pm Friday-Saturday
OR drive up hours:
Astoria, Tillamook, Newport, Seaside, and Lincoln City: 9am-5pm Monday-Thursday, 9am-6pm Friday
Warrenton: 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-6pm Friday
Rainier 9am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday, 9am-6pm Friday
OR lobby hours:
Astoria, Tillamook, Newport, and Lincoln City: 10am-4pm Monday-Friday
Warrenton: 8:30am-4pm Monday-Friday
Warrenton Red Leaf Coffee: 8:30am-4pm
Rainier: 10am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday, 10am-6pm Friday
WA drive up hours:
Main drive up: 8am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday, 8am-6pm Friday
All other WA Drive ups: 9am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday, 9am-6pm Friday
WA lobby hours:
10am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday, 10am-6pm Friday
Lobbies closed Saturday
Main and Ocean Beach will be open 9am-10am M-F for high risk individuals including the elderly and those with underlying health conditions.
Saturday drive up hours:
Main and Triangle: 9am-6pm
Unemployment Benefit Fraud
The US Secret Service has identified a Nigerian crime ring that is exploiting the Covid-19 crisis by filing fraudulent unemployment claims across the United States. They are using Social Security numbers and other personal identification information to file the claims.
If you get a letter in the mail or your employer contacts you about receiving a claim letter, it is critical to act fast. Although it is unknown how the crime ring obtained the information, the criminals may have enough information to create a fake ID, apply for credit, open accounts, and file a tax return.
Steps to Follow:
1) Contact your employer to report the identity theft.
2) Report the fraud to your state’s Employment Security Department.
3) Report the identity theft to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
- File online at www.consumer.ftc.gov
- Click on the Report Identity Theft link, then Get Started.
- Select "I Want to Report Identity Theft," then "Government Benefits or IDs," and "Get Government Benefits."
- Print a copy for your records.
- Complete the "What to do Right Away" checklist.
- Add a fraud alert to your credit report. This protects your credit and lets the Social Security Administration know that your SSN has been exposed.
- Continue the checklist for what to do next.
- Unable to file online: Follow the steps here.
4) Report the Identity Theft to your local law enforcement department.
- File Online (Recommended): File a non-emergency report online if the option is available.
- Call the non-emergency number if you are not able to file online.
5) Set up an IRS account at www.irs.gov.
6) Keep copies of all the reports you filed, any correspondences sent or received, and notes.
7) Report the identity theft to us.
- We will require identification for any transactions or inquiries.
- Utilize multi-factor authentication (identifying yourself at least two different ways) whenever available, especially for phone activity and Online Banking.
During this unprecedented time, we want to remind you that we are here for you as your financial partner and resource. As always, your accounts are safe with us, insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). To alleviate financial challenges resulting from the coronavirus outbreak, we’re offering a variety of financial support options. If you have concerns about your income or other financial matters at this time, please talk with us about your situation so we can find the best way to meet your needs.
If you need financial assistance through any of the options below, give us a call at 800-205-7872.
Skip A Pay
Our Skip A Pay program allows you to skip a payment on a qualified loan once a year for a $25 fee.
If you need assistance with your existing loan, give us a call. We can work with you to create a plan to meet your needs. You can also reach out to us via email at: email@example.com.
If you’re struggling to make multiple loan payments, we may be able to consolidate your debt to make your monthly payments more manageable. Apply here.
If you’re out of work and your loan is protected by MemberGuard Platinum, you may be covered for employment interruption. If you are home sick with COVID-19, you may qualify for a disability claim. Call 844-707-4964 for assistance or click here to start your claim.
GreenPath Financial Wellness Counseling
We partner with GreenPath to offer members free counseling for a variety of financial concerns. GreenPath can help with budgeting, money management, debt repayment, and housing counseling. They can also help members avoid bankruptcy, foreclosure, and repossession. If you’re concerned about your current financial situation, you can reach GreenPath at 1-877-337-3399 to speak with a counselor.
Your financial wellness is a priority for us, so don’t hesitate to let us know if the viral outbreak has impacted you. Our lobbies may be restricted, but we are here for you.
*Annual Percentage Rate effective 3/18/20 to 5/31/20. 12-36 months term at this rate. 37-60 months available at 4.99% APR. Loan amount subject to credit approval.
Fibre Federal Credit Union and TLC will donate up to $55,000 to assist school meal programs amid the COVID-19 school closures to help ensure students who rely on school meals don’t go hungry. The funds will be disbursed to each of the 24 school districts within our service areas across seven counties. Collectively, these districts serve over 37,000 students. These donated funds will act as a supplement to state-funded breakfasts and lunches already offered by schools.
Would you like to join us? If you have the ability to support local students, please consider donating to your local district. Your donation would help the most vulnerable students and families get reliable access to food during the school closure. Many of our districts are providing additional meal resources and delivering meals to students via busses. The staff and transportation costs for this may not be reimbursed by the state following the closure, which adds a financial burden to our schools who are trying to help the students who need it most. Please note, donations are not tax-deductible.
If you are able to make a donation, we invite you to use Online Banking or our mobile app for the most easy, convenient, safest way to complete your transfer. Simply find the district you would like to donate to on the list below, and follow our easy steps for how to complete the transfer:
Donation Instructions for Online Banking Users:
- Go to “Transfers” and select “Classic” tab.
- Select the account you’d like the donation to come FROM.
- For the TO account, click the blue lettering that says “Transfer to another Fibre Federal CU Member.”
- Last Name or Business Name is the first part of the district’s name. For example, to make a donation to the Longview School District, you would enter “Longview” in this box. To make a donation to the Warrenton-Hammond School District, you would enter “Warrenton” in this box.
- Select “Share Account.”
- Recipient member number is listed below. Please note that we have set up a separate account number for each district.
- Share ID for all accounts is 00.
- Enter the amount you would like to donate.
- Add a description if you’d like one (not required).
- Click “Submit Transfer.”
School Donation Account Information:
Astoria School District- 1344894
Castle Rock School District- 1344913
Clatskanie School District- 1344906
Green Mountain School District- 1344914
Jewell School District- 1344898
Kalama School District- 1344910
Kelso School District- 1344909
Knappa School District- 1344897
Lincoln County School District- 1344888
Longview School District- 1344908
Naselle/ Grays River School District- 1344903
Neah-Kah-Nie School District- 1344893
Nestucca Valley School District- 1344892
Ocean Beach School District- 1344902
Rainier School District- 1344905
Raymond School District- 1344899
Seaside School District- 1344895
South Bend School District- 1344900
Tillamook School District-1344890
Toutle Lake School District- 1344915
Wahkiakum School District-1344907
Warrenton/Hammond School District- 1344896
Willapa Valley School District- 1344901
Woodland School District- 1344911
Thank you for helping us support our local students. We are the Fibre Family and taking care of each other is what families do!
Check your Stimulus Payment Status
Click here, select "Get My Payment," and follow the prompts to learn the status of your payment.
U.S. residents with a work-eligible Social Security number and who meet the income requirements will receive an economic stimulus payment as part of the $2 trillion CARES Act. Use this calculator to estimate how much you might receive.
Your stimulus payment will be deposited directly to the credit union or bank account you provided to the IRS for your 2019 tax refund or payment, or 2018 refund or payment, if you haven’t filed yet this year. If you’re an SSDI recipient who does not file a tax return, the payment will be made to the account you’re using for your SSDI direct deposit. Direct deposits began April 11, and are expected to continue for approximately three weeks.
If you have not provided a direct deposit account for tax refunds, your check will be mailed to you. Checks began going out April 20 at a rate of about 5 million per week, which should take up to 20 weeks.
If you haven’t filed your 2019 tax return yet and anticipate a refund, you’re encouraged to choose to receive your refund through direct deposit. This will ensure that the IRS has the most current direct deposit information for your stimulus check as well. While the deadline to file has been extended to July 15, the sooner you file and establish your direct deposit information, the more likely your stimulus check will come earlier than later, safely in your account rather than in your mailbox.
If you aren’t required to file taxes and don’t receive Social Security benefits, you can still register to receive your stimulus payment. The IRS, in conjuction with Turbo Tax, has created a registration portal for you. Select the option “If you don’t need to file your taxes this year.” You will be asked to provide your credit union account details or mailing address and choose how you want to receive your stimulus check. Direct deposit is the quicker option as those payments are slated to go out much sooner than paper checks. Or if you've provided direct deposit account information for another financial institution and wish for your payment to be directly deposited to your account with us, please use this registration portal. Do not use this option if you have filed your 2019 tax return. You'll be asked to provide your credit union account details and you’ll need our routing number: 323380766.
If you do receive your stimulus payment via check, we encourage you to deposit the check (preferably using Mobile Deposit), and use your Debit Card or ATM Card to access the funds. It’s much safer than carrying cash around. Cards can be replaced; cash cannot.
There are currently phishing attempts directed at PPP applicants. If you applied for a PPP loan and receive an email or text message asking for additional verification, check-stubs, etc., to complete your PPP loan process, please verify the message is coming from the credit union. Never share proprietary information with unverified sources.
Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and EIDL Advance
Available through the Small Business Administration (not Fibre Federal/TLC) for qualified small businesses. Apply here.