Thank you for your understanding as we make service adjustments to protect the health and safety of our members and staff. You can find the most up-to-date information here.
Branch Lobbies Closed
To help prevent the spread of coronavirus, all branch lobbies are closed except by emergency appointment until further notice. We have suspended Shared Branch services at this time.
- Use our free Online Banking for your transactions including transfers, loan payments, and more. Don’t already have Online Banking? Click the gold Online Banking Login button at the top of your screen (or on the homepage on a mobile device) and follow the link under "New to Online Banking?" to get started.
- Use Mobile Deposit to securely and quickly deposit checks from home with your mobile device. In most cases, the funds will be available by the following business day.
- Conduct your regular transactions at our drive-up. Please always bring your ID.
- Call 800-205-7872 to schedule an emergency appointment, if needed.
- If you wish to open a new account, please apply online.
- For all loan questions, call us at 800-205-7872 or you can apply for a loan online.
- Fibre Financial Group is available by appointment only. Please call 360-414-4224.
- Use Call-24 Telephone Banking. If you’d prefer not to use Online Banking, Call-24 is also an option to check balances, transfer funds, and make loan payments.
- ATMs are available at all branches. You can withdraw cash, transfer funds, make loan payments, and make cash or check deposits in the envelopes provided. We’re part of CO-OP Shared Branching, so you have surcharge-free access to nearly 30,000 ATMs nationwide.
- Night drop is available at all branches. Deposits are posted by the next business day.
- Be aware of COVID-19 phishing scams and other cyber scams.
Contact Center: 8am-6pm Monday – Saturday
Washington drive up hours:
- Main: 8am-6pm
- All other Washington drive ups: 9am-6pm
Oregon drive up hours: 9am-5pm Monday – Thursday
Saturday drive up hours:
- Main and Triangle: 9am-6pm
- Woodland: 9am-4pm
During this uncertain time, it may be tempting to withdraw excessive cash from your accounts to feel protected during the coronavirus outbreak. However, it’s more important than ever to keep your cash safe with us. Here are several reasons why:
- Cash can’t be replaced. Your accounts with us are federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). Click here for a special message from the NCUA. The cash in your wallet, house, or other hiding place is vulnerable and has no extra protection if it’s lost or stolen.
- Extra cash isn’t necessary. Most services can be paid with a credit or debit card, a check, or electronically with our Online Bill Pay, so there is little need to pay in cash. Online Banking and our mobile app allow you to manage your money from anywhere and make transfers and loan payments from home or on the go. With so many safe and convenient options for payment, it’s best to leave your cash safe in your credit union account.
- Cash is filthy. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommend washing your hands thoroughly after you touch money. The less you handle cash, the better.
During this unprecedented time, we want to remind you that we are here for you as your financial partner and resource. As always, your accounts are safe with us, insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). To alleviate financial challenges resulting from the coronavirus outbreak, we’re offering a variety of financial support options. If you have concerns about your income or other financial matters at this time, please talk with us about your situation so we can find the best way to meet your needs.
If you need financial assistance through any of the options below, give us a call at 800-205-7872.
Skip A Pay
Our Skip A Pay program allows you to skip a payment on a qualified loan once a year for a $25 fee. Now through May 31, you can skip a payment on a loan with a balance under $50,000 and we will waive the fee. This Skip A Pay will not count toward the yearly limit of one per calendar year.
Emergency Personal Loans
If you have been impacted by COVID-19, we understand that you may consider a loan. We’re offering Emergency Loans up to $10,000 as low as 3.99% APR* to help alleviate financial stresses at this time. Plus, no payments for 90 days. Rather than calling in your request, you can apply here.
If you need assistance with your existing loan, give us a call. We can work with you to create a plan to meet your needs. You can also reach out to us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re struggling to make multiple loan payments, we may be able to consolidate your debt to make your monthly payments more manageable. Apply here.
If you’re out of work and your loan is protected by MemberGuard Platinum, you may be covered for employment interruption. If you are home sick with COVID-19, you may qualify for a disability claim. Call 844-707-4964 for assistance or click here to start your claim.
GreenPath Financial Wellness Counseling
We partner with GreenPath to offer members free counseling for a variety of financial concerns. GreenPath can help with budgeting, money management, debt repayment, and housing counseling. They can also help members avoid bankruptcy, foreclosure, and repossession. If you’re concerned about your current financial situation, you can reach GreenPath at 1-877-337-3399 to speak with a counselor.
Your financial wellness is a priority for us, so don’t hesitate to let us know if the viral outbreak has impacted you. Our lobbies may be restricted, but we are here for you.
*Annual Percentage Rate effective 3/18/20 to 5/31/20. 12-36 months term at this rate. 37-60 months available at 4.99% APR. Loan amount subject to credit approval.
Fibre Federal Credit Union and TLC will donate up to $55,000 to assist school meal programs amid the COVID-19 school closures to help ensure students who rely on school meals don’t go hungry. The funds will be disbursed to each of the 24 school districts within our service areas across seven counties. Collectively, these districts serve over 37,000 students. These donated funds will act as a supplement to state-funded breakfasts and lunches already offered by schools.
Would you like to join us? If you have the ability to support local students, please consider donating to your local district. Your donation would help the most vulnerable students and families get reliable access to food during the school closure. Many of our districts are providing additional meal resources and delivering meals to students via busses. The staff and transportation costs for this may not be reimbursed by the state following the closure, which adds a financial burden to our schools who are trying to help the students who need it most. Please note, donations are not tax-deductible.
If you are able to make a donation, we invite you to use Online Banking or our mobile app for the most easy, convenient, safest way to complete your transfer. Simply find the district you would like to donate to on the list below, and follow our easy steps for how to complete the transfer:
Donation Instructions for Online Banking Users:
- Go to “Transfers” and select “Classic” tab.
- Select the account you’d like the donation to come FROM.
- For the TO account, click the blue lettering that says “Transfer to another Fibre Federal CU Member.”
- Last Name or Business Name is the first part of the district’s name. For example, to make a donation to the Longview School District, you would enter “Longview” in this box. To make a donation to the Warrenton-Hammond School District, you would enter “Warrenton” in this box.
- Select “Share Account.”
- Recipient member number is listed below. Please note that we have set up a separate account number for each district.
- Share ID for all accounts is 00.
- Enter the amount you would like to donate.
- Add a description if you’d like one (not required).
- Click “Submit Transfer.”
School Donation Account Information:
Astoria School District- 1344894
Castle Rock School District- 1344913
Clatskanie School District- 1344906
Green Mountain School District- 1344914
Jewell School District- 1344898
Kalama School District- 1344910
Kelso School District- 1344909
Knappa School District- 1344897
Lincoln County School District- 1344888
Longview School District- 1344908
Naselle/ Grays River School District- 1344903
Neah-Kah-Nie School District- 1344893
Nestucca Valley School District- 1344892
Ocean Beach School District- 1344902
Rainier School District- 1344905
Raymond School District- 1344899
Seaside School District- 1344895
South Bend School District- 1344900
Tillamook School District-1344890
Toutle Lake School District- 1344915
Wahkiakum School District-1344907
Warrenton/Hammond School District- 1344896
Willapa Valley School District- 1344901
Woodland School District- 1344911
Thank you for helping us support our local students. We are the Fibre Family and taking care of each other is what families do!
Check your Stimulus Payment Status
Click here, select "Get My Payment," and follow the prompts to learn the status of your payment.
U.S. residents with a work-eligible Social Security number and who meet the income requirements will receive an economic stimulus payment as part of the $2 trillion CARES Act. Use this calculator to estimate how much you might receive.
Your stimulus payment will be deposited directly to the credit union or bank account you provided to the IRS for your 2019 tax refund or payment, or 2018 refund or payment, if you haven’t filed yet this year. If you’re an SSDI recipient who does not file a tax return, the payment will be made to the account you’re using for your SSDI direct deposit. Direct deposits began April 11, and are expected to continue for approximately three weeks.
If you have not provided a direct deposit account for tax refunds, your check will be mailed to you. Checks began going out April 20 at a rate of about 5 million per week, which should take up to 20 weeks.
If you haven’t filed your 2019 tax return yet and anticipate a refund, you’re encouraged to choose to receive your refund through direct deposit. This will ensure that the IRS has the most current direct deposit information for your stimulus check as well. While the deadline to file has been extended to July 15, the sooner you file and establish your direct deposit information, the more likely your stimulus check will come earlier than later, safely in your account rather than in your mailbox.
If you aren’t required to file taxes and don’t receive Social Security benefits, you can still register to receive your stimulus payment. The IRS, in conjuction with Turbo Tax, has created a registration portal for you. Select the option “If you don’t need to file your taxes this year.” You will be asked to provide your credit union account details or mailing address and choose how you want to receive your stimulus check. Direct deposit is the quicker option as those payments are slated to go out much sooner than paper checks. Or if you've provided direct deposit account information for another financial institution and wish for your payment to be directly deposited to your account with us, please use this registration portal. Do not use this option if you have filed your 2019 tax return. You'll be asked to provide your credit union account details and you’ll need our routing number: 323380766.
If you do receive your stimulus payment via check, we encourage you to deposit the check (preferably using Mobile Deposit), and use your Debit Card or ATM Card to access the funds. It’s much safer than carrying cash around. Cards can be replaced; cash cannot.
There are currently phishing attempts directed at PPP applicants. If you applied for a PPP loan and receive an email or text message asking for additional verification, check-stubs, etc., to complete your PPP loan process, please verify the message is coming from the credit union. Never share proprietary information with unverified sources.
Here’s what you can do if you are interested in applying for the second wave of funding for SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program that became available April 27:
- Familiarize yourself with SBA's Coronavirus Relief Options. We are only able to assist with the Paycheck Protection Program, but there are other options that may better suit your needs.
- Learn about the Paycheck Protection Program and determine if you are eligible; not everyone will qualify.
- Gather the required information below.*
- Complete this form rather than calling us, and a Commercial Loan representative will contact you as quickly as possible.
PAYROLL VERIFICATION FOR THOSE WITH PAYROLL
- 941 report for first quarter 2020. If not yet filed, please file now. If the 2020 941 is not available, please provide documented payroll report for first quarter 2020.
- 941 quarterly reports for all of 2019
- 940 form year ended 2019
- Documented reports detailing vacation, severance pay, group health benefits, retirement benefits, etc. for the past 12 months. Only provide if you want these amounts used to consider the amount of loan you qualify for.
FOR THOSE WITHOUT PAYROLL
- Independent contractors - Form 1099 for 2019
- Sole Proprietors - Front page of tax return and schedule C for business
If you have a commercial loan with us and have concerns, please contact us. We may have temporary relief options available to fit your needs.