Fibre Card Manager
Protect and control your Debit and Credit Cards within our Mobile Banking app!
We’re excited to introduce Fibre Card Manager, a free service that helps you protect and control your Debit and Credit Cards within our Mobile Banking app! You may already be familiar with CardValet, which offers these great features as a separate app. Now, we’ve integrated the extraordinary card control features of CardValet into Fibre Card Manager, which is accessible whenever you’re logged into Mobile Banking!
Use this free service to manage your risk and prevent fraud. It allows you to define when, where, and how your cards can be used, and send alerts on your mobile device.
- Turn your Debit and Credit Cards off with a few taps of your smartphone if they are lost or stolen. Turn them back on just as easily.
- Set, edit, and cancel travel notifications at your convenience.
- Receive real-time alerts when your Debit or Credit Card is used, approved, or exceeds the transaction controls set by you.
- Restrict transactions to a certain area using your phone’s GPS. All in-store transactions will generate an immediate alert if your device and merchant locations do not match.
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted, declined transactions.
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories, and geographic locations.
Setting a Travel Plan
When logged into Fibre Card Manager, simply tap the Travel Plan icon and select Add Travel Plan. You’ll be prompted to choose a contact method for a one-time passcode. Enter the passcode when received and then fill in your travel information.
- Enter the start and end dates for your trip
- Choose up to 15 travel destinations
- Confirm travel dates and locations
If you need to edit your Travel Plan details, select your saved plan and click the pencil icon to edit the dates or locations, and then click the Update button. To delete a plan, choose the Delete button.
Protect Your Cards Today!
Select the Fibre Card Manager widget within Mobile Banking and follow the instructions to set up your cards. If you previously used the CardValet app to protect your cards, we recommend that you uninstall the CardValet app after registering your cards in Fibre Card Manager to avoid duplicate notifications.
Not Yet an Online Banking User? Follow the directions here to sign up!