Home Equity LoansApply Now
Need a loan for your home improvement project? The equity in your home - which is roughly the amount it's worth minus the amount you owe on it-can serve as a powerful financial tool. We finance up to 100% of your home's value, less what you owe. Plus, you pay little to no fees, and no closing costs except escrow and appraisal if needed. All for a fantastic rate that saves you a bundle.
Home Equity Line of Credit
Our variable rate HELOC is a secured loan. You can choose between taking a large sum all at once or accessing money as you need it. This makes it a good choice for remodeling your home, paying for college tuition, and serving as a source of emergency funds.
Home Equity Limited Draw Line of Credit
This fixed rate secured loan provides a lump sum amount with regular monthly payments. This is a good choice for consolidating your debts, purchasing big ticket items, or taking that dream vacation.
Our Loan Rates are Fantastic! Click here for our current rates.
Features of Home Equity Financing
Either kind of home equity financing offers these benefits:
- Lower rates than with most other kinds of loans. Check current rates.
- The interest you pay is usually tax deductible (check with your tax advisor).
- Take up to 20 years to repay, which can keep payments affordable.
- No origination or annual fees—you pay only "pass through" fees, if any.
- Borrow up to 100% of your home's value, less any current mortgages or liens. Minimum loan $10,000.
- You can even skip a payment once a year for a $25 fee!
Our friendly, professional staff will guide you through the application process.