Call 24 Telephone Banking
Call 24 is a free service that gives you 24-hour telephone access to your accounts.
- Make transfers, loan payments, and inquiries whenever it's convenient for you.
- You need only the Call 24 phone number (see below), your account number, and your Call 24 PIN (Personal Identification Number).
- Simply select from the choices you are offered at each step.
- All account activity is detailed on your monthly statement and can be reviewed through Call 24.
Visit any TLC location to sign up for Call 24 or to change your PIN.
Call 24 phone numbers
Toll free: 1-800-535-8143
Call 24 Frequently Asked Questions:
- During regular business hours, you will be able to press 0 to reach an employee. In the event that you make too many errors entering information, you will be transferred to an employee during regular business hours.
You can do the following through Call 24:
- Check Account Balance
- Review Account History
- Transfer or Make a Payment
- Perform a Merchant Check Verification
- Check Interest Rates
- Change your PIN
- Activate a Card
- Deactivate a Card
The sub-menus are adjusted to fit you. From the main menu, select your desired action and follow the prompts.
- In the event that you enter your PIN incorrectly 3 times, you will be locked out. You will need to contact the Credit Union at (360) 423-8750 or (800)205-7872 during regular business hours to have your Call 24 access unlocked.
- After you select your desired function, you will be asked to enter your account number. This is your 6 or 7 digit account number. It is not your ATM, Debit or Credit Card number.
- Immediately after your account number is accepted, you will be asked to enter your PIN. You must wait for the prompt.